A Global Arts Road Trip
Seven Stops Magazine immerses you into the global arts scene and the cultures that help define them. We’ve always celebrated people. Now we celebrate their diversity and culture too by looking at their local arts through a Canadian lens.
Each bi-annual issue has been created with reading in mind, thoroughly designed for you, your eyes, your mind. Whether you are by a warm fire place or on a cozy couch, this magazine gives you an opportunity to disconnect from the digital world and immerse yourself into a world of art stories, quite literally.
published, printed and shipped with ❤ from Canada
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I buy a copy?
Simple: just visit the Shop, “Add to Cart” the issue you want to purchase, and checkout with your payment details.
Things to keep in mind:
- All our issues go through a pre-order process (mentioned before), and customers are charged at the time of the pre-order to avoid any delays in getting the magazine to you when they are released.
- Magazines ship out within the first 2 weeks after the product becomes available – This is the date you see when you pre-order.
- We only accept credit cards, specifically Visa, Mastercard and AMEX.
Pre-ordering has a number of benefits, including:
- We are able to limit waste, and have less of an impact on the environment
- You guarantee a copy
- Processing times for pre-orders are faster as we do them in bulk
Can I buy a copy after it releases?
Absolutely! We always print more, but in limited quantities. Once a copy is sold out, however, we never print that issue again.
How much does shipping cost?
Absolutely nothing. We provide worldwide shipping absolutely free for all orders.
What shipping method is used? What are the transit times?
As outlined in our Delivery Policy: to be cognizant of shipping costs, we utilize non-tracked shipping options to send our issues. Each issue is packaged thoroughly in a water-resistant envelope.
From the date you receive notice that your issue has been shipping out, the transit times to various regions around the world are as follows:
- CANADA: 1-9 days
- USA: 6-14 days
- INTERNATIONAL: 7-15 days
Please note: we cannot be responsible for shipping delays that occur after we have sent the packages out from our warehouse.
Can I subscribe to receive future issues?
Sadly, at this time we cannot offer subscriptions due to a few set-backs.
However, we will recommend that you sign-up to our newsletter to receive updates on future issues so you can pre-order your copy the moment it gets released.