Day 2 of Toronto ComiCon 2015 was such a riot, we are still editing stuff a full 2 days later! The day was packed with amazing Q&A panels, tons of cosplay designs by the fans, and on our end, many interviews to share with all of you.
Here were some of the highlights:
- Interview with legendary actor Graham Greene – COMING SOON!
- Discussing stunt work with stunt veteran Dicky Beer – COMING SOON!
- Interview with The Walking Dead’s Chad L. Coleman – Watch interview HERE
- Revisiting Stargate SG-1 with an interview with Christopher Judge – Watch interview HERE
- Star Trek chit chat with the amazing Terry Farrell – Watch Interview HERE
- In the name of the Moon! A cool interactive Q&A with the cast of Sailor Moon (see gallery below)
- Captain Canuck all the way! A Q&A with the creators and cast of the show (see gallery below)
- An awesome Orphan Black panel discussion (see gallery below)
As you can probably tell, it was one crazy long day. Take a look at the gallery below to catch some of the highlights we mentioned above, including the amazing examples of cosplay displayed by all the fantastic fans in attendance.
Were you at ComiCon this weekend? Share your experience with us!